Bilingual Physical Therapy Front Office
Bilingual Physical Therapy Front Office/ Bilingual Physical Therapy Support Specialist
Schedule: Schedule: Full Time / 40 hours a week / M-F 8a-5p
Location: Moreno Valley, CA (16420 Perris Blvd)
Concentra is the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services (Occupational Health). We proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into Wellness Services, Onsite Health and Telemedicine. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace, and we stand behind our mission to improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time.
Join Concentra, and you’ll experience a culture where the opportunities to advance your career are endless! We’ll provide you with: job stability, continuous on-the-job training, long-term career paths and growth, competitive compensation and salary package coupled with exceptional benefits and working for a healthcare organization that’s quickly growing and making a difference!
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Keywords: PT | Physical Therapy | Front Office | Admin | Support | Bilingual
• Reviews initial referral request for therapy services.
• Reviews PT Authorization Guidelines and Protocol notes.
• Contacts appropriate payor (employer/insurance carrier) to obtain authorization for requested therapy services.
• Submits required documentation to payor to assist in authorization process.
• Notifies the patient of scheduled therapy appointment(s)
• Documents all appropriate information per Policy and Procedure.
• Communicates referral status and/or non-standard issues to the referring Provider, Center Therapy Director, CSS Manager, and other involved parties.
• Communicates with center staff as necessary.
• Submits appropriate reports to CSS Manager/Area Therapy Director.
• Escorts patients and coordinate flow
• Pulls medical records and process charts
• Calls patients that failed to report for therapy treats
• Maintains authorization process/logs
• Tracks Plan of Care. Attends center staff meetings as required. Assists in maintaining a neat, clean and orderly appearance throughout the facility.
• Walk patients from therapy to the exam room and write the appropriate information on the provider board.
• Print transcriptions and reports for Center Therapy Director
• Call patients daily to remind them of their appointment for the next day and fill out appropriate log.
• Call patients who have missed their appointment and document in the patient chart the reason for the missed appointment.
• Wash/Fold therapy linens, Wipe down treatment tables, Refill ultra sound bottles
• Check temperature of hydrocollator / paraffin bath and record in daily log
• Performs HPEs
• Maintain inventory of therapy supplies and printed forms
• Discard electrodes of discharged patients
• Put together packets for Group Health Marketing
• Fill/change water as needed in hot pack collator.
• Defrost cold pack collator.
• Performs department cleaning
• Completes Essential Functions inventory form
• Assists with patient set up/take down. Supervises exercise programs
• This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee
• High school graduate or GED equivalent
• Prefer applicants who are conversationally fluent, can read and write in both English and Spanish
• Working knowledge of occupational medicine requirements (state specific)
• Previous medical office experience
• Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
• Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
• Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
• The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
• Demonstrated willingness to participate in initial and ongoing training as required.
• Demonstrated effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers and other employees.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain working relationship with all levels of employees.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Must successfully complete orientation and training as well as demonstrate competency in all required tasks.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the state range of $18.53 to $24.08 hourly depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans