Primary Care Physician Regional Medical Director Full Time
As the largest and most experienced partner to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in providing Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs), Valor Healthcare, Inc. has an exciting opportunity to present. Valor is seeking a Regional Medical Director to join our senior leadership team.
The Regional Medical Director has full accountability for all medical-related aspects of the CBOCs within their geographic region currently including CA, WA, WY, CO, NM, and LA. The core responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, leadership of clinical staff, maintaining excellent clinical outcomes, management of financial performance, participating in enrollment and growth, overseeing scheduling and staffing, developing and maintaining VA relations and innovation and support of business initiatives.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional care and a world class patient experience for our Nation’s Heroes, this position is a perfect fit. Valor’s collective leadership team has well over 100 years of hands-on CBOC experience and is composed of Veterans, clinicians, and business leaders. We welcome you to explore the possibilities of interacting in a service minded organization focused on a dedicated population of patients.
- 5 years healthcare experience required and at least 2 years management experience; VA or government healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to travel within the identified region
- Ability to think strategically, at both clinical and operational levels, as well as on a regional and company level; must be able to evaluate and implement strategic plans
- Multi-site clinic management experience required
- Familiarity with applicable state licensing and supervision guidelines
- Proven leadership skills
- Energetic and optimistic demeanor, solution oriented
- MD/DO from an accredited ACGME institution
- Board Certification via the ABMS/AOA in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current, active and unrestricted medical licensure
- Current, active, and unrestricted DEA and BCLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Generous Time Off up to 41 Days Annually
- Annual CME Time/Allowance
- Leadership role with limited patient care
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- 401(k) with Employer Match
Valor Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Concentra. If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does our Nation’s Heroes, Apply Today!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Talk to a Recruiter
With 19 years total of recruitment experience I love what I do every day. I care about your career and I understand the demand for great clinicians within this country. Coming from a long family line of healthcare professionals I know your careers are important. Concentra allows all of our Clinicians an opportunity to be great, to do great and excel higher.