Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant Nights Fremont CA
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to work nights at our Fremont location. You will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a PA / NP, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- EVENING SHIFT - Monday - Friday from 5 PM - 1 AM
- 100% patient care, see on average, 3-4 patients per hour
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Meet with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
Minimum two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA or NP program or an accredited university
- Board Certification or eligibility
- Graduate of accredited PA or NP program of accredited university
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Must be proficient with suturing and splinting procedures
- Full Time Clinician:
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $155K to $202K annually depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans