As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, Concentra has an exciting opportunity for you. If you are passionate about promoting healthy lifestyle changes and to support our focus on health, wellness and the patient experience, this positon is a perfect fit. We are seeking a certified nurse practitioner or physician assistant, fluent in both spanish and english who will work at our onsite medical center located on the premesis of our customer's facility in Lake Forest, Orange County California. The customer is a large and well respected national company. Onsite clinical care offers many advantages including the opportunity to develop strong relationships with the employees and to coach them to live healthier lives. You will be leading a team of two medical assistants. You will also have the opportunity to get out into the office and production facility in order to learn more about the employees and to assess factors that impact their personal wellbeing. This role is a truly unique experience focusing on patient well-being and clinical care. Are you ready to make a real difference, and help create the future of healthcare? If you are a nurse practitioner or physician assistant looking for a career which allows you the time to treat patients holistically, please apply. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Consider joining Concentra today.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS UNIQUE:
- You will have an opportunity to design, develop, and implement various health and wellness programs in order to screen for disease and practice primary prevention.
- Our onsite centers are only open to our employer partner's employees and sometimes their dependents. You will have the opportunity to develop long standing relationships with this patient population, build their trust, and truly help influence their health and wellbeing.
- You will have the ability to integrate employer sponsored wellness and disease management programs into the treatment model in order to ensure that patients get all the help they need on their journey towards a healthy lifestyle.
- You will have access to clinical best practices and our Medical Expert Panel recommendations.
- We offer an EMR to assist you in your documentation.
- This is an opportunity to practice medicine as you envisioned it without having to complete all of the paperwork required by payers in the community practice setting.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates and treats patients in accordance with Concentra’s medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Meets with Director of Medical Ops to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Participates in quality management processes.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- Works with the Director of Operations to ensure daily operational readiness.
- Provides clinical oversight and guidance to ancillary medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Coordinate with and refer patients to employer sponsored wellness/benefit programs.
- Interfaces with the client contact and Concentra leadership to report on aggregate data pulled from the EMR. These stewardship reports take place quarterly and provide the client with a better understanding of the return on their investment in the health center.
- Working knowledge of medical office administration and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and preferably experience with electronic health records.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior customer service and “bed side manner” skills.
- Critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct and teach.
- Ability to work in a team environment that is dedicated to patient care.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction.
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Pracitioner or Physician Assistant program.
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred two to five years of experience in primary care, urgent care or emergency medicine setting.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off /Holidays
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.