Medical Assistant Escondido, CA PRN
We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you.
When you build your career with Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness. Working one-on-one with patients as a health care provider, you will monitor the flow of onboarding patients and deliver routine medical care - handle blood draws, injections, EKGs, vitals, drug screens, rooming patients and much more.
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Concentra. In addition to a full medical plan with a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing fast and making a difference
- At many locations, you’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance your knowledge and skills
- Perform medical procedures beyond the traditional role
- Mentor and support your team members to succeed
- Greet our patients, obtain their medical histories and verify patient information
- Provide assistance during examinations and treatment
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as directed by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Dispense medications within the scope of practice as ordered by the treating providers and in accordance with state regulations
- Assist the front office team as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current credentials in the state of employment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.