X Ray Technologist Limited Scope Chatsworth, CA PRN
We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you. Are you ready to be a part of the team?
When you build your career with Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness.
- Work one-on-one with patients as a health care provider
- Apply X-rays to patients for diagnostic purposes
- Monitor the flow of onboarding patients and delivering routine medical care
- Position patient under X-Ray machine, adjust immobilization devices, and provide appropriate radiation protection
- Adjust switches regulating length and intensity of exposure and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks (including but not limited to vaccines and injections, phlebotomy, pulmonary function tests, audiogram testing and respirator fit testing) as ordered by treating clinicians
- Performs Department of Transportation and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Graduate of accredited program for X-Ray technicians
- Licensed in accordance with state of jurisdiction
- Medical Assistant Certification/License in accordance to state requirements and applicable regulations of jurisdiction
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (LMRT) or Certification from similar Radiologic Technology Program
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Concentra. In addition to a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing fast and making a difference
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance your knowledge and skills
- Perform medical procedures beyond the traditional role
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled