X Ray Tech Medical Assistant Chatsworth, CA Per Diem
The best just keeps getting better. And bigger. U.S. Healthworks is now part of the Concentra family. That means we can offer you even more career advantages. For starters, at most locations you’ll enjoy a M-F schedule. No weekends. No juggling. No kidding. You’ll also be able to experience the full continuum of patient care. That means having the chance to perform medical procedures beyond the traditional role. At Concentra, you’ll do more, learn more and experience more than you ever thought possible. U.S. Healthworks has joined our team, you should too!
X-Ray Technician / Medical Assistant
When you build your career with the national leader in workplace health, you’ll help workers get back to work. That means using the latest technologies to perform diagnostic x-rays. You’ll also handle blood draws, injections, EKGs, vitals, drug screens, rooming patients and much more. Best of all, you’ll have the chance to grow in your career and share in the success you help create.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Medical Assistant Certification/License in accordance to state requirements and applicable regulations of jurisdiction.
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (LMRT) or Certification from similar Radiologic Technology Program.
- Work-Life balance, often with M-F Schedules
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
Ready to build your career with the industry leader? We’re ready to talk about what’s next. Apply now and find out what Concentra can do for you!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled