Bilingual X Ray Technologist Limited Scope
Schedule: Full Time / 40 hours a week / Rotate between 10am-7pm and 11:30am-8pm shift (rotating weekends - day/overnight shift)
Location: Anaheim, CA (1101 S. Anaheim Boulevard)
Concentra is the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services (Occupational Health). We proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into Wellness Services, Onsite Health and Telemedicine. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace, and we stand behind our mission to improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time.
Join Concentra, and you’ll experience a culture where the opportunities to advance your career are endless! We’ll provide you with: job stability, continuous on-the-job training, long-term career paths and growth, competitive compensation and salary package coupled with exceptional benefits and working for a healthcare organization that’s quickly growing and making a difference!
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Keywords: Radiologic Tech | Rad Tech | X-Ray Tech | Xray Tech | XRT | Radiology Tech
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Center Achievement Bonuses
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the state range of $24.74 to $32.17 hourly depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Position patient under X-Ray machine, adjust immobilization devices, and provide appropriate radiation protection
- Adjust switches regulating length and intensity of exposure and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Administers routine X-Ray exams as ordered by the treating clinician and in accordance with scope of state license
- Maintains quality assurance by performing appropriate validity tests and keeping quality assurance records
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks (including but not limited to vaccines and injections, phlebotomy, pulmonary function tests, audiogram testing and respirator fit testing) as ordered by treating clinicians
- Performs Department of Transportation and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Graduate of accredited program for X-Ray technicians
- Licensed in accordance with state of jurisdiction
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (LMRT) or Certification from similar Radiologic Technology Program
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
- Prefer applicants who are conversationally fluent, can read and write in both English and Spanish