Pharmaceutical Repacker Tucson, AZ
Responsible for counting and tracking pills per vial, capping and labeling repackaged product, and cleaning and maintaining repack rooms and equipment. Stocks supplies as needed. Assists in Receiving department or other areas as designated by supervisor or Pharmacy Manager.
- Counts and tracks pills per vial
- Labels and caps repackaged product
- Cleans rooms after production, including machines, according to protocol
- Stocks rooms and cabinets with necessary raw material
- Assists in receiving when necessary
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-year manufacturing, pharmacy or related experience desired.
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and individually
- Problem solving skills
- Proven proficiency in all repacker job functions
- Ability to follow Current Good Manufacturing Practices
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to use arms, wrist, fingers, legs, hands, and moving of the whole body, such as standing, sitting, walking, climbing, lifting, balancing, flexing/extending, stooping, grasping, squeezing, reaching, overhead reaching, kneeling, to perform other job-related tasks and handling of materials. Requires lifting of up to 30 lbs. Operates light machinery and standard office equipment.
ENVIRONMENTAL/WORKING CONDITIONS: Manufacturing environment with open interaction between receiving, labeling, repackaging, and shipment areas. While working in a manufacturing environment, the employee may encounter varying walking surfaces and will need to adjust to those conditions (i.e., slippery surfaces, wet surfaces, uneven surfaces, humid, cold or hot temperatures, etc.).
The above statements for physical, mental and working conditions are subject to change based on office, warehouse, or work area or external/internal factors and environments.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans