Occupational Therapist Phoenix, AZ Full Time
Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation, is now hiring an Occupational Therapist. We are seeking a compassionate and caring therapist with experience as a certified hand therapist or significant hand therapy expertise. This position will allow you to evaluate and treat work-related injuries in an outpatient setting with direct access to the treating physician and specialists.
As a Concentra Occupational Therapist, not only will you be rewarded personally as you affect change in your patients’ lives, but you will stand at the base of a mountain of career opportunities. Concentra provides continuing education opportunities so you can stay on the cutting edge of your field.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Licensure requirements of jurisdiction
- Three years of clinical experience without an occupational health background, or two years with occupational health background preferred
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Malpractice Coverage
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled