Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Onsite Full Time Phoenix, AZ
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, to diagnose and treat work-related injuries, and perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner is expected to treat a mix of occupational medicine, primary care, and urgent care patients at an employer's new onsite clinic. We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on your well-being. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
As a Nurse Practitioner or Physcian Assistant, you will:
- Examine patients and compile patient medical data and examination results
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and physical examination results; interpret diagnostic test results for deviations
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infections
- Skillsets: Suturing, Splinting, and Reading X-Rays
- Treating patients with Urgent Care, Primary Care and Occupation Medicine needs
- Ensures the delivery of timely, effective care management, optimizing respective clinical focus and initiatives
- Ensures company policies and procedures are followed, with a focus on clinical guidelines.
- Minimum two years’ experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care or emergency medicine setting preferred.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Skilled in the treatment of minor trauma and orthopedic injuries
- Knowledge of the techniques and information needed to diagnose and treat human injuries
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled