Podiatrist Independent 1099
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Podiatrist (DPM) to come on site to our location as a 1099 independent contractor. This role is a contract position and is meant to compliment your current practice. A typical partnership will involve treating patients on site at Concentra for approximately a 4-hour shift on a weekly or biweekly basis.
Concentra Advanced Specialists assist in the management of medically complex patients, expedite return to work and functional restoration. Working collaboratively with medical and therapy providers, you will provide specialist services, both non-surgical and surgical, for orthopedic and neuromusculoskeletal work related injuries. In addition, you will communicate with employers and take an active role in the case management. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
- Half a day per week or biweekly
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice.
This position is an independent contractor role for Concentra. Compensation for services is determined by a revenue share model.
- Preferred experience in treating patients with work related injuries.
- Licensure requirements of the state of practice
- Graduate of accredited DPM program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility through ABPM
- Must have Medical Malpractice Insurance which will cover you while on site
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans