Concentra Analyst I Systems
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge of systems to help improve the health of America's workforce? With a national footprint of more than 500 medical centers and more than 130 onsite clinics nationwide, Concentra colleagues are fueled by our drive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and exceptional care for their employees.
The Systems Analyst I for Remote Support will be responsible for analysis of new system design and integration in addition to root cause analysis of existing systems. The Analyst I takes ownership of customer issues, defining and analyzing reported issues within their region and seeing problems through to resolution. This position is responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction while being independent and self- sufficient, with the ability to complete tasks with a high degree of responsiveness with limited oversight. Will monitor issues and client complaints to identify patterns and work to lessen recurring issues in the field.
- Perform analysis of systems either independently or with a team performing equipment upgrades or decommissioning and recycling of obsolete devices
- Install, troubleshoot, and diagnose software/hardware issues with Windows desktops and laptops, iOS tablets and smartphones, printers, various medical devices, and networking
- Analyze root causes, identify known issues, and coordinate actions to fix the error
- Define, analyze, and escalate all “out of scope” issues to proper IS departments or vendors in a timely manner following company
- Work with corporate IS teams and coordinate vendors in the planning and installation of desktop computer hardware, mobile device hardware, software, printer repairs, cabling for local area networks, and other IS projects.
- Prevent recurrence of issues by identifying trends and implementing fixes
- Responsible for multiple centers in their region, and ensuring the computers, printers and peripheral hardware are maintained in a healthy state
- Regular regional travel Availability beyond standard business hours to address mission critical issues that may affect patient care.
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to the unwarranted access to corporate data.
- Maintain inventory knowledge and documentation related to network nodes, network equipment, data cabling and location of equipment and software revisions for the
- Respond to Solution Center referred trouble tickets with systems implication; provide for or assist in providing end users support for network software, operating system, hardware, and peripheral equipment, and troubleshoot as Ensure that all IS problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without
- Completion of a two-year technical program in a related field such as Information Systems
- In lieu of education, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college or training program is equal to one year of directly related work experience and vice versa
- Any additional certifications are a plus
- Customarily has at least two years of experience in Systems Analysis
- Project work experience, preferred
- Problem management experience, preferred
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Must be able to think independently to prioritize work activities
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities
- Able to work independently within their region, ensuring a physical and virtual presence
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills, work independently, and have a sense of urgency prioritizing resolution of issues that affect business workflow and patient care
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities
- Broad knowledge of PC applications
- Ability to manage project work
- Ability to define and analyze to recommend changes for process and system improvements
- Commitment to customer service
- Broad knowledge related to hardware configurations and troubleshooting
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if required.
*This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management*
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans