Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner Float
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Float Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a Float Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as a Float Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
§ Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
§ Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
§ Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
§ Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
§ Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
§ Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
§ Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
§ Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
§ Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
§ Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
§ In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
Two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA program 0r an accredited university or
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Board Certification or eligibility
- Graduate of accredited PA program of accredited university
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off /Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans