Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Brandenburg, KY part time
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, to diagnose and treat work-related injuries, and perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations. 3 day a week schedule in Brandenburg, KY.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Onsite Clinic at a large manufacturing center
As an Advanced Practice Clinician, you will:
- Examine patients and compile patient medical data and examination results
- Administer or order diagnostic tests
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and physical examination results; interpret diagnostic test results for deviations
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infections
- two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine clinic
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Skilled in the treatment of minor trauma and orthopedic injuries
- Knowledge of the techniques and information needed to diagnose and treat human injuries
- 3 day a week schedule
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans