Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Bridgeview, IL
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as an Advance Practice Provider.
BRIDGEVIEW CENTER: 8755 S Harlem Ave., Bridgeview, IL 60455
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Work alongside Full Time Physician Medical Director and support team
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- OnSite Digital Xray
- Occupational Medicine/Employee Health focused practice
- 100% outpatient
- Urgent Care services offered to the community: patients aged 2 and older
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
- Must be proficient with basic suturing/laceration repairs and basic X-ray reads
- Must be comfortable seeing a pediatric patient demographic two years and older
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans