Lead Development Representative EG- Bilingual a Plus
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Lead Development Representative (LDR) work will focus on implementing our outbound sales strategy, specifically prospecting and filling the field sales funnel with qualified opportunities. This position will spend most of their time vetting leads, making phone calls and scheduling appointments. The LDR will work various lead types to identify opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criterion to hand off to field sales. Ideal candidates will have telephonic sales experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work various lead types defined by the sales organization to qualify or disqualify based on specific criteria
- Identify organizational structure, decision makers, and key influencers once a lead is qualified through research tools such as CRM, Google, LinkedIn
- Nurture a lead effectively until they are Sales Ready
- High volume prospecting/calling
- Execute a precise contact cadence (phone calls, emails, social media) in efforts to schedule appointments with qualified prospects
- Build rapport with prospects by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process
- Gather key information during conversations with the decision makers by asking pertinent discovery and follow up questions to determine current needs and challenges
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Concentra services and state regulations to clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Effective use of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) to accurately track activity and account information of all prospects
- Consistently meet and exceed daily activity metrics in areas of leads worked, completed calls, and appointments scheduled
- Ability to compliment quantity with quality and effectiveness
- 1-3 years of experience in telephonic sales
- 2-4 years sales experience
- Remote work environment experience preferred
- Experience in occupational health care or workers’ compensation industry is a bonus.
- Display self-discipline/self-starter and focus to effectively manage and prioritize an intense and high-volume business
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with excellent listening skills through telephonic conversations
- Excellent written communication skills and knows how to write a relevant message to the buyer
- Flexibility in moving between diverse job tasks
- Strategic thinking skills: critical thinking is a must when identifying customer concerns, revenue maximization opportunities, and customer next steps.
- Possesses an outstandingly warm, positive, energetic and professional demeanor
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a desire to work with a high level of energy and be a Concentra brand advocate
- Excellent systems skills including CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and customer information databases
- Knows how to leverage sales automation and tools to streamline efforts
Working conditions/physical demands
- Home office environment
- Flexibility with hours to support field sales throughout various time zones
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Speaking on the phone for extended periods of time
- Must work well in fast-paced environment to meet aggressive performance expectations