Systems Analyst Programmer
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
This position will be part of the Infrastructure and Data Center Operations team that is responstible for monitorting hardware and application environments within Concentra. The role will be responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of enterprise monitoring systems and tools This role also requires knowledge of ITSM delivery practices including Incident, Problem, Change and CMDB management
This individual will work with senior members of the IS team to collect requirements, design and implement solutions utilizing the our existing enterprise monitoring toolset. This role requires a proven ability to implement monitoring solutions, create dashboards, manage alert thresholds and develop reporting of baseline metrics using products such as PRTG, Solarwinds, VMware, Struxureware, and OEM.
This role will also interface with Concentra and vendor incident and problem management teams to help identify root cause through the use of metrics captured by our suite of monitoring tools.
- Deliver monitoring solutions that utilize baseline metrics to predict and identify problems before users are impacted
- Integration of monitoring tools with ServiceNow application
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards to provide real-time system health monitoring
- Standardize and optimize enterprise-level infrastructure and application performance monitoring policies and operational best practices
- Integrate monitoring tools with data center infrastructure
- Train and mentor operational support staff on all monitoring tools
- Provide onging support and maturation of monitoring tools to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the business
- Work with management to develop and deliver a monitoring platform and strategic roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL Certification is required
- A minimum of 5 years working in a large enterprise IS environment
- Experience with various systems management tools to include PRTG, VMware, Struxureware, Nagios, and OEM
- Demonstrated knowledge of data center operations
- Advanced skills with PRTG and Solarwinds preferred
- Strong background providing operational network and application support utilizing industry standard technologies
- Strong technical background in the ITIL-based approach to monitoring systems that leverage the latest tools and techniques in distributed multi-tiered architectures
- Experience and knowledge working with Oracle, ASE (Sybase), and SQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Large scale multi-site IS operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to design, document and maintain process workflow and knowledge base documents
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.