IS Monitoring & Operations Analyst Addison TX
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics, worksites, and mobile locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Network and Data Center Operations analyst is responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of enterprise monitoring systems and tools support the application and infrastructure enterprise. This role also requires knowledge of ITSM delivery practices Change Management and CMDB
This individual will work with senior members of the IS team to collect monitoring requirements and deliver solutions utilizing the enterprise monitoring toolset. This role requires a proven ability to create monitoring dashboards and establish baseline metrics using products such as PRTG, Solarwinds, VMware, Struxureware, and OEM. Additional responsibilities will include assisting management with Data Center support responsibilities.
This role will be interfacing with incident and problem management teams to help identify root cause through the use of metrics captured by our suite of monitoring tools.
- Deliver monitoring solutions that utilize baseline metrics to anticipate and identify problems before users are impacted
- Integration of monitoring tools with ServiceNow application
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards to provide real-time system health monitoring
- Standardize and optimize enterprise-level infrastructure and application performance monitoring policies and operational best practices
- Build cooperative relationships between infrastructure, application and security teams with a focus on optimizing performance and minimizing disruptions
- Deploy and operate industry-leading Network Performance Monitoring, Planning and Configuration Management solutions
- Installation/removal of hardware in the the data center
- Installing and maintaining the data center cabling infrastructure
- Working with data center manager to develop and enforce data center standards
- Train and mentor operational support staff on all monitoring tools
- Provide onging support and maturation of monitoring tools to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL Certification is preferred
- 3 + years IS Engineering and Operations
- 2 + years of experience working with PRTG and other industry standard monitoring tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of data center operations
- Advanced skills with PRTG, Solarwinds, VMware, Struxureware, and OEM monitoring tools
- Strong background providing operational network and application support utilizing industry standard technologies
- Strong technical background in the ITIL-based approach to monitoring systems that leverage the latest tools and techniques in distributed multi-tiered architectures
- Experience and knowledge working with Oracle, ASE (Sybase), and SQL
- Robust OSI Layer 3-7 knowledge, especially with HTTP, HTTPS and Microsoft protocols
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Large scale multi-site IS operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to design, document and maintain process workflow and knowledge base documents.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.