Our Urgent Care Services
Experienced treatment for a wide range of conditions
Concentra provides patients and families with a wide range of quality health care services, including urgent care, primary injury care, physical exams, and travel health. Our services are offered on a walk-in basis with no appointment needed.
- Urgent care: Immediate care for when your illness or injury is not life-threatening
- Physical therapy: Trained therapists providing specialized rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries
- Flu shots: Flu immunizations and other vaccinations with no appointment needed
- Physical exams: A variety of physical examinations offered for school, work, and general wellness
- Travel health: Travel vaccinations, up-to-date health and safety information, and other valuable resources
- Wellness flyers: Helpful health and wellness education and tips
When the ER is needed
If you or a family member is experiencing life-threatening illness or injury – such as major head trauma, chest pain, severe abdominal pain, or loss of consciousness – you should go directly to an Emergency Room (ER). See the list below for guidance on what situations require ER treatment.
- Falls from greater than 7 feet
- Loss of consciousness
- Infants less than 6 months of age or with a temperature greater than 103 degrees
- Pregnancy bleeding or complications
- Life-threatening allergic reactions
- Severe burns
- Severe choking (cannot breathe or talk)
- Severe abdominal pain
- Signs or symptoms of stroke or heart attack
- Amputation of a body part
- Near drowning
- Electrical shock
- Open or angulated fractures
Concentra recognizes the uniqueness of children under 2 years. If your child is in this age group, please see your pediatrician or family doctor or go to a hospital.
"Dr. M–'s diagnosis and advice were right on target. It's nice to finally see true professionals that know what they are doing in the medical industry..."
— Jeff, CA
Note: Flu shots, Sports physicals, and travel health services are available as a cash pay service. Cash, check, and credit cards are welcome.