Join Concentra to treat America's workforce
Concentra is one of the largest providers of health care services in the nation, providing occupational medicine, urgent care, physical therapy, and wellness services from more than 300 medical centers across 38 states. In addition to the services we provide from our medical center locations, Concentra serves employers by providing a broad range of health advisory services and operating more than 270 worksite medical facilities and serves our veterans from our 34 community-based outpatient centers.
Through its network of 2,500+ affiliated clinicians, 900+ therapists and 400+ contracted specialists, Concentra has developed relationships with more than 150,000 employers, 3,000+ payers and 3.6 million consumers.
For years, Concentra has been the leading provider of occupational medicine in the nation, treating 35,000 patients each day. In fact, Concentra treats one in every seven injured Americans in today's workforce.
We are excited about our renewed growth strategy focused on expanding our core occupational medicine services.
As part of our strategy, we are seeking to acquire and partner with high-quality businesses with a geographic presence complementary to our existing footprint. We are looking to affiliate and partner with physicians and owners who share similar cultural values and have a desire to access our leading provider network.
Together, our goal is to provide the best health care experience for our patients and improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time.
Did you know?
- Concentra was founded by physicians more than 35 years ago, and is still run by physicians.
- Concentra has a vision to help outstanding physicians continue to make a difference for their patients and communities, and a detailed, realistic plan to make this vision a reality.
What we offer
- Stability. Concentra offers medical practice expertise, operational and peer support, and long-term stability to enable your professional and financial success. In this time of historic change, you'll have an advocate at your back.
- Success. You'll play an essential role on the front lines of health care, spending more time with patients and delivering on proactive, coordinated, outcomes-based care. Concentra also offers leadership opportunities, career growth, and membership on expert panels.
- Satisfaction. You'll feel like you're part of a large group practice because that's essentially what Concentra is. We offer a practice environment where respected medical professionals are fairly compensated for delivering quality patient care.
Concentra understands that physicians and business owners have a variety of motivating factors for selling their medical practices. The most common are:
- Achieving a better work / life balance
- Practicing medicine versus operating a business
- Making a career or life change
- Mitigating risk
- Succession planning
Benefits of selling your practice to Concentra
- Our expertise in acquisitions means your medical practice will be properly valued as part of a professional, respectful, confidential process.
- You and your key staff will likely have career opportunities within a national medical organization. We value and respect the essential role support staff and other colleagues often play in a medical practice. We will work with you and your team personally to determine the best options for each person based on his or her preferences and the needs of the practice. In most cases, staff members support the transition and remain to play an important and fulfilling role in the new practice.
- Our focus on quality medicine, exemplary patient care, and positive outcomes means your practice will retain the goodwill you have built in your community.
- In most cases, affiliation with Concentra has no effect on existing affiliation or activities. In fact, a renewed focus on patient care, access to outstanding learning and leadership opportunities, and new professional connections often lead to exciting new opportunities.
- We aim to be efficient, and have developed simple, effective processes based on working with hundreds of physicians over the past 35+ years. However, every agreement and timeline are personalized based on individual needs, preferences, and circumstances. In most cases, affiliation with Concentra takes a few weeks to a few months.
Concentra combines the best of both worlds. We offer the resources, stability, and opportunities of a large national organization, but the personal treatment and focus on patient care of a group practice. That's because we were founded—and are still led—by practicing physicians just like you. If you're uncomfortable with the bureaucracy and micromanagement of a hospital network, as well as the uncertainty and limitations of a local practice group, Concentra could be your ideal partner.
In addition to acquiring individual and group practices, Concentra looks to acquire the occupational health departments of hospitals that would prefer to focus on their core businesses. We also have joint-venture and affiliation relationships with hospitals that strengthen their ability to deliver occupational health care services and to enhance their relationships with local employers.
Concentra is ready to talk with you about your specific situation, needs, and plans for the future. Please contact us today.