- Our Culture
- Career Opportunities
- Who We Are
- Medical Research
- Education and Training
- Selling Your Practice
NRCME Certification for Medical Examiners
Curriculum for FMCSA Regulations
All medical examiners who conduct Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examinations for Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) drivers must complete training on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) physical qualification standards. To become a certified Medical examiner listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME), health care professionals must complete the necessary training and testing to meet the certification requirements for the evaluation of CMV drivers.
Why Choose Concentra for your Medical Certification?
Concentra performs over 600,000 DOT exams per year, and we strive to promote the highest level of professional standards among our medical examiners. As part of our effort to help train our certified medical examiners, we have created a DOT FMCSA Medical Examiner Training Course.
Do you have everything completed for your NRCME certification? View this short check list to make sure.
- Multiple educational courses
- Online and instructor-led training
- Your choice on which method you prefer to get your NRCME certification
- The framework of the course was developed by Dr. Ellison Wittles, noted expert on commercial driver certification
- Taught by nationally recognized experts and captures all FMCSA requirements
- Learn more about our course instructors
- Apply knowledge of FMCSA's driver physical qualifications standards during the driver's medical examination
- Complete the Medical Examination Report form
- Pass the FMCSA's DOT Certification