- Occupational Health
- Onsite Centers
- Health and Wellness
- Physical Therapy
- The Concentra Solution
- Our Clients
- Resources and Links
Employer Cost Savings
Driven by a medical services philosophy – based on early intervention and a deep understanding of all facets of occupational medicine, Concentra’s occupational medicine programs can help your company generate significant cost savings on employer health care costs.
Concentra cost-saving factors
Our integrated workers compensation program helps generate cost savings by:
- Using appropriate levels of care and health care resources strategically.
- Improving disease management for chronic conditions to reduce complications and costs.
- Deploying medical staff resources to improve efficiencies while assuring quality and reducing costs.
- Focusing on enhanced function, personal responsibility, and productivity.
- Providing convenient locations and efficient scheduling to reduce lost work time.
- Implementing integrated health and wellness programs to promote improved health for the employee population.
Proven return on investment (ROI)
Several published reports have shown a positive impact from employee health and wellness programs.
- $3 - $6 ROI for every $1 invested over a two-to-five-year period (Am J Prev Med 2005)
- $5.93 ROI for every $1 invested (Art of Health Promotion 2003)
- $3.93 ROI for every $1 invested (Am J Health Promotion 2001)