- Occupational Health
- Onsite Centers
- Health and Wellness
- Physical Therapy
- The Concentra Solution
- Our Clients
- Resources and Links
Our Physical Therapy Philosophy
High-quality therapy for our patients
Concentra Physical Therapy offers specialized treatment and an early-intervention approach that focuses on returning employees to life, work, and normal functioning more quickly. In fact, Concentra patients typically require fewer therapy sessions and are able to return to work and life faster than they would if they received therapy elsewhere.
Our physical therapists specialize in rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries received on the job or at home. In the past 15 years, Concentra Physical Therapy has treated millions of patients.
Our treatment philosophy
Our focus with physical therapy is a dynamic, early-intervention method (seeing patients within one to three days of their injury, no chronic pain), and we use a hands-on, sports medicine approach to musculoskeletal medicine.
- We believe in the importance of an early intervention for musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions that have a functional deficit.
- There are numerous research studies that show the sooner a person starts rehabilitation, the sooner he or she is able to return to work.
- Our goal is to return employees back to work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- We consistently deliver superior outcomes with lower overall costs.
Our early recovery approach
The Concentra physical therapy treatment philosophy focuses on:
- Early treatment: The sooner treatment begins, the sooner an individual begins to recover.
- Early motivation: A positive first experience with our therapist will motivate the patient and create a “healing” attitude that’s been shown to shorten rehabilitation time.
- Early education: We help patients better understand the injury and how to best prevent re-injury, giving them a greater sense of control over their recovery.
- Self responsibility: By stressing with patients their responsibility in the treatment and rehabilitation process, we can achieve improved recovery results.