Travel vaccines and travel services for employers
Concentra travel health services provides required and recommended travel vaccinations, medications to prevent or self-treat travel-related illnesses, and customized health and safety information whenever a business trip takes your employees to a foreign destination.
- Convenience: Many Concentra travel health locations have weekend and evening appointments available. Additionally, most doctors' offices don't store the recommended travel health vaccines, nor offer the expertise to provide a comprehensive travel health consultation.
- Personalized service: Concentra travel health specialists will review personal medical history and assess travel plans to provide health and safety information customized to the destination.
- Expertise: Our travel health specialists have undergone extensive training in travel medicine and stay up-to-date on information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, as well as our national medical network and other trusted sources.
Additional planning considerations
- Call for appointments: Check with Concentra to find out which medical centers in your area provide the travel health program. Please make appointments so we can ensure an adequate supply of travel vaccines are on hand.
- Four to six weeks out: Your employees planning to travel should try to schedule an appointment for four to six weeks before the trip, as most vaccines need time to become effective in the body.
- Less than four weeks out: Even if employees miss that four-week window, they still benefit from vaccines, medications, and other preventive measures in preparation for their travel.
- Special considerations: When consulting with our travel health specialists, individuals should be sure to mention if they are pregnant, will be breastfeeding, or traveling with infants or children. There may be special considerations to make, dependent on the destination.
Health and Wellness
Concentra's Travel Health services can help ensure you have the necessary vaccinations and preventive medical supplies before traveling abroad.
Note: Flu shots, Sports physicals, and travel health services are available as a cash pay service. Cash, check, and credit cards are welcome.