- Occupational Health
- Onsite Centers
- Health and Wellness
- Physical Therapy
- The Concentra Solution
- Our Clients
- Resources and Links
You care about your employees. So do we.
Concentra physicians preform more than one million physicals each year.
An employee who isn’t physically prepared or trained for the demands of the job can cause unsafe or risky situations for themselves, other employees, and your business.
More than 35 years of experience and expertise in occupational medicine
- Our clinicians maintain a thorough understand of Department of Transportation (DOT), Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA), Center for Disease Control (CDC), National Institute for Occupational Safety (NIOSH) and Health and other federal and state regulations.
- We perform a variety of regulatory and compliance exams.
We lead the way with DOT exams
- More than three million DOT exams completed since 2011 make us the largest DOT exam provider in the U.S.
- More than 1,200 certified medical examiners (CME) listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME), with at least one CME at every Concentra location.
Pre-placement physicals focus on safe job performance
- Review medical and occupational history along with medical exam
- Human performance evaluation (HPE) available
Respiratory protection programs that meet regulatory requirements
- Respirator medical clearance exams and qualitative and quantitative fit tests
- We recommend medical evaluations rather than reliance on medical questionnaires, along with annual exams.