Advanced toxicology network | Trustworthy results
When it comes to clinical diagnostic testing and toxicology screenings, Concentra is committed to the highest standards and most professional results. To help achieve this, we rely on Advanced Toxicology Network (ATN), a state-of-the-art laboratory featuring exceptional facilities, experienced staff, and rigorous adherence to federal guidelines (such as those required for SAMSHA certification). Having performed workplace drug testing since 1997, ATN is an independent subsidiary of Concentra and works closely with clinicians at each Concentra medical center.
Key benefits include:
- ATN state-of-the-art facilities employ the latest technology, including high-throughput instruments and highly efficient specimen processing systems.
- ATN personnel have an average of 30 years of experience in toxicology screening.
- ATN is one of the few registered toxicology labs to have undergone the rigorous SAMHSA certification program that allows labs to perform federally mandated drug testing. The laboratory maintains this certification through periodic re-inspections and quality control to best maintain all of the appropriate processes and procedures.
- In addition to toxicology and clinical testing, ATN also provides diagnostic testing, biological monitoring and oral fluid drug testing.
- Highly automated and computerized, the ATN laboratory specializes in providing a rapid turnaround for test results. The lab, in fact, performs more than 7,000 immunoassay-screening tests per day, as well as more than 900 GC/MS confirmations per day. This volume makes ATN one of the country’s largest single-site drug testing laboratories.
- ATN also specializes in testing specimens under a strict, confidential chain-of-custody process.