Locations, forms, and other information
Browse the FAQs below for the answers to common questions regarding Concentra medical center locations and our various occupational services.
- Q: Where can I find a list of Concentra medical center locations and operating hours?
- A: Visit our Location Finder to find the address, hours, and contact information for any of our Concentra medical centers.
- Q: What if your available locations are too far from our location?
- A: Our nearest Concentra medical center may be able to provide you a referral. To find the phone number of your nearest Concentra location, visit our Location Finder. Your insurance carrier might also be able to help.
- Q: How can I obtain employer authorization forms, emergency and urgent care posters, wellness materials, and additional Concentra materials?
- A: Download an electronic copy of the Employer Authorization for Treatment Form directly from our website. For additional Concentra materials, contact your local account representative or center operations director, who can provide or arrange for additional requested items.
- Q: What should employees or job candidates bring when they visit a Concentra medical center?
- A: Have each employee bring a completed Employer Authorization for Treatment Form signed by your designated company representative indicating the service(s) to be performed. The employee or job candidate must also provide photo identification, including a driver’s license, passport, military ID, employment badge, or student identification card.
- Q: May employees bring their children along with them?
- A: Unfortunately, no. Due to the nature of certain services – for example, drug testing and physical therapy – only the patient and staff are allowed in the testing and treatment areas. Let your employees know so they can make arrangements for children or others who might be accompanying them.
- Q: How long will it take to get drug test results?
- A: Drug test results typically take 24 to 48 hours, depending upon the type of test being performed (e.g., urine, hair, or DOT). If Concentra serves only as the collection site for your drug tests, then results will be reported to you directly from your selected lab/third-party administrator, and their result turnaround times may vary.
- Q: Do you have special procedures for treating minors?
- A: A parent or legal guardian should accompany the minor. If you are not the legal guardian, you will need a notarized statement signed by a parent or the legal guardian authorizing you to give permission for services and billing, if appropriate.
- Q: We have offices in multiple states. How should I set up my account so that my reporting instructions are available in any of your Concentra medical centers and ensure that I receive complete results reporting for all of my employees?
- A: First, provide your local account representative with Zip codes for your various office locations. Next, your account representative will identify relevant center locations where coverage is available. Based on those Concentra locations, your account representative will either facilitate your account set up for these locations, or introduce you to one of Concentra's national account sales managers for an appropriate follow-up on your extended needs.
- Q: How can I learn more about the testing services for federally regulated programs such as DOT and FHA?
- A: Consider consulting with one of the experienced experts from our medical consultant. Here are some additional links to other federal government departments:
- Q: Who do I contact to discuss my account billing charges?
- A: Your local account representative or center operations director will be happy to assist you with any billing questions. Find the telephone number for your local Concentra medical center using our Location Finder.
- Q: How do I set up an account with Concentra?
- A: We can provide you with a packet of information about services and pricing in your area. To have a local account representative contact you, either complete the online contact form or call the closest Concentra location using our Location Finder.
- Q: How do I update the current contact information for my company account?
- A: Your local account representative can provide a complete review of your protocols and contact information and make any necessary updates needed. Find the telephone number with our Location Finder.