Health and Wellness Resources
Awareness, prevention, and wellness tips
Concentra's extensive library of health and wellness resources provides an educational resource and encourages healthy living, which is one of the most effective tools against serious illness and premature death.
View our wellness video library including health tips, wellness information, and advice on a variety of health topics to help keep you healthy and informed.
Dr. Tom Fogarty, CMO, discusses the importance of receiving a biometric screening.
Living heart healthier is made easy with these tips from a Concentra physician.
Browse our collection of informative wellness flyers covering topics like nutrition, biometrics, exercise, and safety. These resources encourage awareness, prevention, and healthy living.
- Blood Pressure
- BMI: Body Mass Index/Healthy Weight
- Diabetes Self Management (English)
- Diabetes Self Management (Spanish)
- Heart Healthy Living
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Stroke Awareness
- Foot Health for Runners
- Aerobic Exercise
- Family Fitness and Fun
- Physical Activity and Fitness
- Conditioning: Flexibility and Strength
- Resistance and Weight Training
Mind and body
- Back Safety and Lifting Tips
- Bisphenol A Exposure
- Hand Washing
- Heat Emergencies
- Safe Kids
- Treating Sunburn
- Vision Safety
Drugs and alcohol
- Responsible Alcohol Use
- Smoking: Ten Steps to Quitting
- Smoking: Helping Someone Quit
- Smoking: No ‘Safe Tobacco’
- Smoking: Time to Quit