Concentra’s Environmental, Health, and Safety Services can help you improve your environmental health and workplace safety programs and alleviate risk by identifying your needs and balancing your future risk with the cost of taking action immediately. Concentra’s on-site programs for environmental and occupational health draw on our years of experience to help you reduce:
- Employee illness and injury
- Your operational impact on the environment
- Regulatory fines
High standards and thoroughness
Our thorough and effective programs can help your company alleviate risks, improve health and safety in the workplace, reduce your impact on the environment, and comply with important COSHH and OSHA regulations. Our process includes:
- Needs assessment: After listening to you to identify your needs, we’ll provide a course of action in non-technical language that’s easy to understand.
- Pricing: We work with you to determine your unique level of risk, both now and in the future. We help you balance your future risk with the cost of acting today.
- Service performance: Our experienced professionals perform all necessary tasks using NIOSH, OSHA, and/or approved EPA methods.
- Recommendations: We write a thorough, easy-to-understand report that includes the results of appropriate audits and our recommendations for the environmental and occupational health and safety of your workplace.
- Follow up: We perform a quality check after each job to gain your feedback, as well as any additional services needed.